These pictures are so beautiful, my love. Unfortunately, the scanned images don't do justice to the originals, but I have the pleasure of seeing the originals first-hand. You are an incredibly gifted photographer and artist, all around.
I know that the Lord is going to use this gift in the future and I can't wait to see what he does with it. I'm grateful to have a front row seat!
my world is full of love, dreams, passion and beauty. i really like my life, my friends+family and especially my sweet husband...welcome to my arcade parade.
2 comments:
These pictures are so beautiful, my love. Unfortunately, the scanned images don't do justice to the originals, but I have the pleasure of seeing the originals first-hand. You are an incredibly gifted photographer and artist, all around.
I know that the Lord is going to use this gift in the future and I can't wait to see what he does with it. I'm grateful to have a front row seat!
I love YOU so much!!!
Jimmy Arcade
Such cool pics!!! I look forward to seeing more!
Post a Comment