this is a letter that i received from the little girl i nanny. i wish i could just take a picture of it and show you...everything about it is amazing, especially the handwriting! but, i don't think it would come out very well if i took a pic of it, so you'll just have to read it yourself:
Tara
I like having you for my baby siter. Becaus you are very nice because you are. You are funny because you mak funny faces!
You have a fun dog named pentyon. She is very nice. I like you very much because you love me and I love you!
________________________________________________________
Jimmy
I like having you for my baby siter because you like chinease and so do I! You are very funny because you say funny things. You are very nice because you teach me chinease. You have a nice dog named petyon. She is very nice. I like you because you love me and I love you!
********************************************************
i typed these notes exactly how she wrote them...so flippin cute!!! it's amazing what a little encouragement and love can do for one's soul...i love children. their hearts are incredible. we could all learn a thing or two, eh?
hope you enjoyed this as much as we did...
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment